May Issue of NI’s Neighbourhood Retailer OUT NOW!
Read all the latest news, views and interviews in the No.1 magazine for the grocery industry in Northern Ireland!
Cover Girls – a deli with a difference in East Belfast
Two Sisters opened just weeks before Covid closed everything down – but just over a year later, owner Victoria Nicol is celebrating a fantastic new extension – that will allow her to grow her brand and product range. All suppliers are local small businesses. And now along with her two daughters – the Two Sisters (Freya and Erin) – a beautiful new brand is brewing.
- Spar Killyclougher – New in-store deli
- Newells, Coalisland – Coping through Covid
- Hamiltons – East Belfast Newsagent celebrates 35 years
- Greenway 9 – turning a deli dream into reality
- Brian Donaldson – Maxol looks to the future
- Plant Power – Plantini in profile
- Special Feature – meat-free and new product development
- Super Cool – Northern Ireland’s chilled cabinets
- SHS driving growth
- McKay’s Pharmacy – keeping communities healthy
- Green Field Marketing Solutions
- Neighbourhood Retailer is the leading monthly magazine for the grocery industry in Northern Ireland.
- With over 6,500 e-subscribers NR reaches all buyers and decision makers in multiples, independent grocers, symbol groups, garage forecourts, delis, butchers, bakeries, farm shops, off licenses, chemists, cafes and post offices.
- It is the go-to source for news, product launches, category features, key interviews, store profiles and much more.
- Alongside our weekly e-newsletter Insight, our social channels and www.neighbourhoodretailer.com we have it covered.