More finalists announced in this year’s Neighbourhood Retailer Awards
Anticipation is building as we approach the one-week countdown to the gala awards night – and we are delighted to reveal some more of this year’s fantastic finalists.
They will now battle it out at the 26th Neighbourhood Retailer Awards ceremony.
Set in the Crowne Plaza Belfast on Friday 20th October, and hosted by one of Northern Ireland’s most esteemed broadcasters, Donna Traynor, the awards will play host to the finest convenience and fuel retailers from across the country.
Hundreds of entries were received across the whole list of awards categories, proving the appetite for success remains as strong as ever.
The ceremony is guaranteed to be a fabulous occasion. Guests will enjoy a drinks reception on arrival, feeling the excitement build ahead of the awards ceremony, then enjoy a gala dinner and superb live entertainment.
Ahead of the event, we are revealing some more of the finalists and are looking forward to seeing you all at the Crowne Plaza Belfast.
Neighbourhood Store of the Year Category 1 finalists:
- Brooklands Nearby Balnamore
- Centra Great Victoria Street
- Mace 24-hour Cookstown
- Mace Newmills & Post Office
- Murray’s ViVO Essentials Derry Road, Omagh
- ViVO Essentials Ballygowan
Forecourt of the Year Category 2 finalists:
- Bells SuperValu Crossgar
- Creightons of Blacks Road
- Glenabbey Filling Station
- Lynch’s EUROSPAR Greysteel
- Maxol EUROSPAR Kinnegar
- McCullagh’s Classic
- McDade’s Centra
- Swifts EUROSPAR Lisnaskea
Store Manager of the Year finalists:
- Dale Buchanan from Centra Carrickfergus
- Eoghan Jordan from Bradley’s Centra Maghera
- John Fox from EUROSPAR Greencastle Street, Kilkeel
- Richard Parker from EUROSPAR Hillcrest
- Sam McCann from SPAR Malone Road
- Wendy Camley from McDade’s Centra
Bakery of the Year finalists:
- CeCe’s Cakes and Bakes
- Corner Bakery
- Milestone Rathfriland
- The Daily Apron Bakery
- The Heatherlea
- SuperValu Comber