Neighbourhood Retailer 2024 Yearbook and Marketing Guide is out now!
The Neighbourhood Retailer 2024 Yearbook is out now, an invaluable asset for Northern Irish retailers.
This essential guide features insights from the biggest names in the sector, including leading figures from the worlds of food, convenience, fuel, and trade organisations in the region.
We explore some of the biggest issues affecting local retail and speak to leading figures from throughout the industry.
The Yearbook also features the invaluable Fuel Review, a look back at the 2023 Neighbourhood Retailer Awards, and hears from Northern Ireland’s Retailer of the Year 2023 about a major move to one of the ‘Big Four’ supermarkets.
With profiles of cutting-edge retailers, forward-looking features and explorative analysis, the Neighbourhood Retailer Yearbook and Marketing Guide 2024 is the ultimate guide to the industry.
Our full online issue is available to read now.
SPECIAL ARTICLES AND ANALYSIS
- Industry comments from top CEOs and market leaders with their outlook for 2024
- Major players within NI retail discuss highlights from the last 12 months and share developments for year ahead
- A complete overview of the NI fuel industry
- The latest market insights from IGD and Mintel
- Trade Associations – the trusted list of names you need to know
- A comprehensive overview of the 2023 Neighbourhood Retailer Awards
- All the latest news and information affecting the grocery industry
STORE PROFILES AND FEATURES
- Community pride for award-winning South Belfast institution Creightons of Finaghy
- From Paris to East Belfast for Lazy Claire Patisserie’s Daniel C Duckett
- The latest insights and developments in the Tobacco & Vaping industry