Save The Date for the Neighbourhood Retailer Awards this autumn
The long awaited Neighbourhood Retailer Awards are back in style – and now is your chance to enter!
We’ve lost count of the number of times we’ve been asked when the Neighbourhood Retailer Awards are coming back – so it’s with great delight that we can announce that this prestigious retail event will take place on October 28 22!
Clear your diary for October 28 2022, because that’s when all the big names in Northern Ireland’s independent retail sector will be gathering at a star-studded ceremony at the Crowne Plaza Belfast to celebrate all that is ground-breaking and innovative on the shopfloor.
Now in their 22nd year, the NR Awards are Northern Ireland’s most prestigious awards for the retail industry and a major focal point for all retailers, brands owners, service provider and top executives.
With 20 unique categories, the NR Awards will draw entries from more 600 top-notch retailers from across Northern Ireland, all vying to be the best at what they do.
Since we launched the NR Awards back in 1998, they have grown into an absolute must-attend on the annual calendar, and the perfect place to meet and greet, network and celebrate with your colleagues right across the industry.
The clock is ticking if you want to get your entry in for the awards. You will be allowed to enter up to three categories, and you MUST get your entry in for the June 30 deadline.
21 Awards Categories up for grabs…
- Retailer of the Year
- CTN of the Year
- Neighbourhood Store of the Year (Category 1 – up to 1,950 sq ft)
- Neighbourhood Store of the Year (Category 2 – 1,951 to 3,950 sq ft)
- Neighbourhood Store of the Year (Category 3 – 3,951 to 7,000 sq ft)
- Neighbourhood Store of the Year (Category 4 – 7,001 sq ft plus)
- Fresh Food Store of the Year
- Digital Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Pharmacy of the Year
- Butcher of the Year
- Newcomer of the Year
- Off-Licence of the Year
- Community Store of the Year
- Forecourt of the Year (Category 1 – with c-store up to 1,950 sq ft)
- Forecourt of the Year (Category 2 – with c-store 1,951 sq ft plus)
- Store Manager of the Year
- Best Customer Service
- Bakery of the Year
- Deli of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- New Product Launch of the Year