Standard non price-marked Lucozade 380ml packs are here to stay
From the start of January, in GB, Lucozade Energy will be moving its Drink Now 380ml portfolio of single SKUs to 500ml bottles.
However, In Northern Ireland, standard non price-marked Lucozade 380ml packs are here to stay! Standard non-PMP single 380ml bottles of Orange and Original flavours will still be available across Northern Ireland.
To demonstrate Lucozade 380mls Iconic status in Northern Ireland:*
- Lucozade Energy Original 380ml is the 3rd best-selling impulse energy sku in NI Convenience (behind Red Bull & BPM red berry)
- 8 bottles of Lucozade 380ml are sold every minute in NI Convenience
- 1030 units of Lucozade Energy (Brand) & 240 units of Lucozade Zero are sold every hour in NI Convenience.
- Lucozade Energy 380ml makes up 42.8% of sales in Lucozade Energy
- The Lucozade Original flavour makes up for 70% of all Lucozade Energy 380ml sales.
- Lucozade Energy Original 380ml is bigger than Boost Energy Red Berry 250ml, earning £620k more than its competitor sku.
- Lucozade Energy Original 380ml is bigger than Monster Ultra 500ml, earning £1.8M more than its competitor sku.
Lucozade Energy 500ml will be available in Orange and Original, Cherry & Apple. Lucozade Zero Original & Pink Lemonade will be available in 500ml. In addition, 250ml and 330ml cans offer a great entry option for those looking for an on-the-go drink.
Lucozade Energy 380ml bottles will also be available in multipacks, and 900ml bottles deliver a great “drink later” option.
Recently, Lucozade Energy Original and Orange flavours were enhanced following 18 months of extensive research and development and input from 6,500 consumers. The new recipes deliver a bolder taste for the unique Original flavour and more citrusy, orange notes for Orange, giving consumers more of what they love.
*In the last 4 weeks, Lucozade Has grown faster than the Everyday Energy Impulse market in value (+11.6% v 9%) volume and units in NI Convenience.
**Lucozade Energy, Northern Ireland’s No. 1 Everyday Energy brand is ready to refresh NI in the run up to and across Christmas. The brand has a very significant investment on social throughout the Christmas break, including TikTok, Snapchat and Meta platforms.
The campaign, “Grab Christmas by The Baubles” is a contextual campaign that will resonate with consumers and keep them refreshed and revitalised as they navigate the fun, trials and tribulations of the coming Christmas
*NielsenIQ NI Convenience Value Sales, Value Share, Unit Sales MAT w/e 21st October 2023
**NielsenIQ NI Convenience, volume sales MAT w/e/ 21st Oct 2023